Annual Review of Cybertherapy and Telemedicine
Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine (ARCTT – ISSN: 1554-8716) is one of the official journals of the International Association of CyberPsychology, Training, and Rehabilitation (iACToR).
The journal is published annually (once per year) by the Interactive Media Institute (IMI) - a 501c3 non profit organization, dedicated to incorporating interdisciplinary researchers from around the world to create, test, and develop clinical protocols for the medical and psychological community - in cooperation with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, hosting and maintaining this web site.
ARCTT is an Open Access journal that does not charge readers or their institutions for access.
About the association
iACToR is an international non-profit association designed to promote Virtual Reality and other advanced technologies as adjuncts to more traditional forms of therapy, education, and rehabilitation. Our mission is to bring together top researchers, policy makers, funders, decision-makers and clinicians, pooling collective knowledge to improve the quality, affordability, and availability of existing healthcare.
Ultimately, through international collaboration with the most eminent experts in the field, we are working to overcome obstacles and increase access to top-quality healthcare for all citizens. By enhancing public awareness of the possibilities that technology offers, we move toward changing and improving healthcare as it currently exists.
* Shared operating standards/platforms;
* Improved access to healthcare treatment for all citizens;
* Advanced interactive training and education for healthcare professionals;
* Enhance existing behavioral healthcare treatments through the addition of advanced technologies;
* Move healthcare and health promotion/disease prevention to the individual level, providing all citizens the opportunity to become active participants in their own healthcare.
The association has three different scientific journals and a magazine (see below):
- Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine.